Friday, December 10, 2010

Into A New World

This is my first time blogging EVER! I mean, I don't even keep a diary. I have tried to numerous times in the past, but I always end up slacking off and stop writing. Hahaha! But this time, I am really determined. I am going to be COMMITTED to keeping this blog going! I promise. Scout's honor!

You may be wondering what this blog will be about. The honest answer? I HAVE NO IDEA. Hahaha. I plan on just writing what I feel like writing at the time. From how I am feeling, what I am doing, my experiences, my aspirations, funny things I come across, books, art, music, photos,  to even my past memories. Everything will be here. I want to share my life with anybody who would be willing to read this. I want to inspire people and be inspired too!  It is my hope that one day this blog will be something special. An account of my life and the people I share it with. A place where I can make my mark. Evidence that I have lived and that life can be beautiful.



                                   A photo I took from the coast of Picard, Dominica, West Indies
Remember to always follow your dreams 
:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments!