Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Christmas at home!

Here is how I spent my Christmas and the day after Christmas. It was such a fun day!


Some polaroids I took that day

Present from my little sister. (It was an art calendar and a beautiful watch).





Croissants my sister made. So tasty. 

One of my favorite drinks! (It's not alcohol)



The foyer looked so pretty!

Mr. Snowman was missing part of his arm :o(

Our pretty Christmas wreath. I think it is about 6 years old!

One of the cards I got this year. 
The day after Christmas was my little sister's birthday. Usually we go out for dinner on our birthday with the whole family. But.... It snowed so we couldn't really do anything :o( 
But I have the sweetest little brother in the world! He surprised her by buying her a birthday cake (He is only 13 by the way. I don't know any other 13 yr old who would do that). <3



We had a huge blizzard. My sister's friend who had visited couldn't move her car because it got snowed in.

Overall, it was a nice an relaxing holiday. I wish that it didn't end. Can't wait for next year! Hopefully by then I will be better at taking pictures and capture more of the fun moments. I was pretty lazy so I didn't take that many pictures. Not even of what people got. :o( But all the same I had fun and I hope that your Christmas was as magical and fun and mine!

:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments!