Monday, January 3, 2011

Hey Guys and Gals!

What a crazy holiday season it has been! So many things to celebrate and so many family seen. It was wonderful! :o)

Sorry I have been away for so long. As I stated earlier, I tend to be bad at the diary and blog thing BUT I am trying! (as you can see). I was thinking about whether I should make this blog about something specific, but then I can't figure out what I would make it about. I love so many things but I am not good at one specific thing. I have always been jealous of talented people. From art to music to dancing, or even math geniuses, I think that they are all amazing! To you talented people out there kudos to you! Haha.

I plan on bombarding you all with pictures of my Christmas at home, but I don't want to add them all in one post because that would just be one ridiculously LONG post which can be annoying for some people. Here is a preview picture to tide you over until my next post:

Since we were all away at school there was no one home to put up the Christmas tree :o( My sister and I usually do it. So this year, since we came home only days before Christmas, we decided to make a makeshift Christmas tree! This is what it looked like. Cute right? Hehehe. I hope everyone had a magical holiday!

Happy New Years!
:o)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments!