Sunday, January 23, 2011

I saw a thousand birds yesterday. It was so beautiful. Like a dream. Their silhouettes were black against the brilliant bright blue sky. The way they flew and moved in formations was so perfect. So precise. They turned from one direction to another, looking like a dark river snaking off into the distance. It was such a rare sight for me! Especially in a city!  Occasionally, they took the time to land on a traffic light or building top. Just for a few seconds and then they would fly off, continuing their journey to wherever they were going. I was in awe. I wish I had my camera with me so I could have taken a picture. I think from now on I will try to always have it with me. I wish I knew what type of birds they were. They looked like sparrows to me, but I can't be sure...

Happy Sunday Everyone!
:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments!