Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Classroom Boredom

Every time I go to class it is always the same thing. I start out the beginning of my day awake, happy, and smiling, but then as class goes on I ALWAYS fall asleep! I can't help it. It's like clockwork. Usually after 2 hrs of class you can always find me right there dozing off in the middle of class. And the funny thing is that it is never just me. Usually half the class is asleep too. Today, I turned around and the girl sitting behind me was knocked out with a blanket wrapped all around her. Hahaha.
My class is in a lecture hall so you can get away with a lot, but that to me was just too much. But I do have to say that she did look quite comfy. I was only a little bit jealous. Maybe next time I should bring a pillow too... Just kidding! Maybe.

Hope u have a lovely day!

:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments!